Below is a list of keyboard shortcuts to perform certain functions used in Google Chrome for Windows.
If you are not much for the mouse - Google Chrome has lots of built-in Quick Launch keyboard shortcuts Here are a few of my absolute favorites:-
- Ctrl+Tab cycles through open tabs; Ctrl+Shift+Tab reverse cycles through open tabs.
- Ctrl+W closes the current tab.
- Ctrl+B toggles the bookmarks bar on and off. >> supports Chrome browser
- Alt+Home loads your homepage.
- Ctrl++, Ctrl+-, Ctrl+0 Enlarges, reduces, and restores default text sizes, respectively.
- Ctrl+1 through 9 switches to a particular open tab position.
- Ctrl+H opens the History tab.
- Ctrl+Shift+N opens a new window in "Incognito Mode." >> supports Chrome browser
- Ctrl+J opens the Downloads tab.
- Ctrl+K moves your cursor to the address bar to enter a Google search.
- Shift+Escape opens Google Chrome's Task Manager. >> supports Chrome browser
- Ctrl+L to move your cursor to the address bar.
- Ctrl+N opens a new window.
- Ctrl+R refreshes the current page.
- Ctrl+Shift+T opens the last closed tab.
- Ctrl+T opens a new tab.
Google Chrome Keyboard Shortcuts, Tips, and Tricks Video Link http://bit.ly/i6m2Ji
Note: Microsoft site says "Keyboard shortcuts are combinations of two or more keys that, when pressed, can be used to perform a task that would typically require a mouse or other pointing device. Keyboard shortcuts can make it easier to interact with your computer, saving you time and effort as you work with Windows and other programs."
Continue Reading~"Most Useful Google Chrome Keyboard Shortcuts For Windows"